There are no downloads associated with this release.
This project is now hosted on GitHub https://github.com/Microsoft/DirectXTex
. Please move to using GitHub.September 14, 2016
- HDR (RGBE Radiance) file format reader and writer
- Evaluate and Transform functions for computing user-defined functions on images
- Fix BC6H GPU shaders on WARP device
- Fix for alignment issues on ARM devices in software compression codec
- Added TEX_THRESHOLD_DEFAULT (0.5f) constant default alpha threshold value for Convert & Compress
- Minor CaptureTexture optimization
- texconv/texassemble: Support for .hdr file format
- texconv: added -gpu switch to specify adapter to use for GPU-based compression codecs
- texconv: added -badtails switch to enable loading of legacy DXTn DDS files with incomplete mipchain tails
- texconv: added -c switch for old-school colorkey/chromakey transparency to alpha conversion
- texconv: added -alpha switch for reverse premultiply along with TEX_PMALPHA_REVERSE flag
- texconv: added wildcard support for input filename and optional -r switch for recursive search
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.